Friday, November 26, 2010

Magpul PMag Magazines from The Outpost Armory...

I ordered some Magpul PMag magazines for my AR-15. Let me say the quality of these things is awesome. I read some reviews of them and 99% were have been positive. They are easy to load, fit my rifle well and eject perfectly.


I haven't had a chance to fire the rifle with one of these, but I don't anticipate a problem with them.

Now the best part. I got them for $11.00 a each. What a bargain! Check this place out The Outpost Armory. I had a couple of questions concerning the shipping and Shelly answered my email right away. The  items were sent out fast and the shipping was reasonably priced.

Excellent product at a great price. Outstanding customer service and fast shipping. I will be shopping with these guys again.

The Magpul Pmags come a few different colors, I opted for the standard black and it matches the color of my Olympic Arms rifle perfectly. The other colors are Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and Foliage. They also come with a dust cover that snaps on and off with ease...