Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Town Hall meeting with claire mccaskill

I keep getting these stupid emails from some flunkie in claire mccaskill's office about these town hall meetings. It's funny, they are always in the middle of a week day. I guess that is one way to guarantee that she will not meet any opposition, because all the Republicans are at work.

The one I received today says that mccaskill will actually be there herself! Wow! Usually she just sends the same flunkie that sends out the emails. To actually be graced by claire herself! What an honor!

I guess with an election coming up in less than two years she feels she might actually need to meet some people who live in Missouri. If I thought that she actually cared about Missouri and what the citizens of this State want and need, I might attend. She has already proven that she is more interested in kissing obama's ass and her personal agenda than our State.

I've said it before, as we get closer to the 2012 elections, I am going to do everything I can do to ensure that she finds herself unemployed in 2013...