Thursday, January 13, 2011

tom brokaw is a dumbass...

I doubt that many of the people in Arizona would want tom brokaw in their bars or restaurants anyway. And tom, you antigun dumbass, people are buying Glocks to protect themselves and their families from psycho idiots. I have been a gun owner practically my entire life and I don't know a single person storing ammo in an underground bunker. When you sensationalize things you know nothing about it really makes you look like a bigger dumbass than you really are...

"Gun control is too simple a phrase to define all the complications and nuances of it, frankly. In Arizona they have a wide open system. I would be nervous about going into a bar or restaurant in Arizona on a Saturday night where people can carry concealed without permits," Tom Brokaw said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Go watch the video...