Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jack-in-the-Box and Liberals

Jack-in-the-Box hasn't had a restaurant in the Kansas City area since I don't know when--if ever.  Well, that has changed. They just opened a new store in Kansas City, Kansas, just west of downtown KC.  I stopped there tonight and had a delicious Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich, some curly fries, and a Coke.  Good eatin'!

Now what does that have to do with liberals?  Given that liberals are such nannies, and feel it is their responsibility to make sure we all take care of ourselves the same way they do, eat the same kind of food they do, drive the same cars they do, buy the same toys they do (more on that later), and vote the same way they do, they must really hate Jack-in-the-Box.  They hate Jack-in-the-Box for the same reason I love it--because JITB apparently doesn't give a flying you-know-what what the liberals think about their food.  How do I know?  Because they make the Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger, that's how.  It has more grams of fat than most people need all day, and it's tasty.  Those weenies would probably have me jailed for child abuse if they knew my 13-year-old ate one for dinner tonight.

On the subject of toys, today I drove through Brookside, the bastion of white-guilt liberalism in Kansas City.  Parked in a spot along the street was some econobox (on which my gas-sucking Buick Enclave probably would piss if it could), bearing a bumper sticker that stated, "Don't Buy War Toys!"  My immediate thought was, "Hey, thanks for reminding me! I need to get my 8-year-old daughter a pink Daisy Red Ryder BB gun and some green army men for my grandson. And for me, some airsoft guns so I can practice my shooting skills in my basement."  How ironic that the dimwit who flaunts that bumper sticker is too stupid to realize that kids who probably played with war toys are protecting that person's right to flaunt that bumper sticker.