Friday, December 31, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen...

I watched the movie Law Abiding Citizen last night. I had seen bits and pieces of it before. It's a decent movie, if you haven't seen it, it's worth a watch. I have a criticism though, I really think that the Jamie Fox character should have gotten killed in the end.

I can understand where the Gerard Butler character was coming from. The system failed, much as our system fails in the real world. While a prosecutor may feel that cutting a deal with a murderer to convict another murderer is a victory, it isn't. The Jamie Fox character was more worried about his conviction record than in ensuring that justice was done, he was as guilty of the failure in the system as any of the other people involved. All of them were killed and the Jamie Fox character gets away, kind of a let down for me...

On the upside though, there was a little cutie in the movie. Her name is Leslie Bibb. She has been in other things, I'm not sure if I have seen any of them or not though. Here she is...