Friday, December 17, 2010

Zombie Apocolypse?

I'm not generally one to talk about the zombie apocolypse. It can lead to some strange conversations.

Anyway, I'm sitting here watching Zombieland and something occurs to me, if there ever is a full on zombie freakfest, you damn sure won't catch me with a double barrel shotgun.
How dumb do you have to be to limit yourself to two rounds? I'm talking about Mossberg 590A1, 9 rounds of double 00 buck at your disposal. And a couple of criss crossed bandoleers across my chest. And don't forget about the M9 bayonet just in case you need to hold a zombie off while you reload.


Honestly, the chances of us having a zombie apocolypse of the type portrayed in the movies is fairly slim, in my humble opinion. But, if we ever have a societal breakdown we may be in trouble. Think of all the people strung out on prescription drugs, like xanax and oxycontin. What do you think these people will be like when their supply of drugs runs out? Think abut the tweakers and the heroin addicts.


I've said it before, I'll say it again, stock up on ammo people. It is the currency, and drug zombie protection, of the future...