Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last minute Christmas gifts?

It's not quite last minute yet, but it is getting close. If you are stumped for what to get a Conservative or Gun loving friend, family member, or blogger (cough, cough), take a look at these guys...

The Outpost Armory - remember, these guys have Magpul PMags for $11.00, you can't beat that.

Life, Liberty, Etc. - These guys have lots of cool hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc. Be sure to check out the Range Bag section to see some cool videos, like a guy bump firing an M1 Garande!

Redneck Brand Company - I just found these guys, they also have some cool shirts, hats and stickers.

None of the companies above have offered me anything to talk about them. I have done business with all of them and was treated fairly. I would never send you to a place that I wouldn't spend my own money with.